Table of Contents
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We serve only legitimate power sports businesses serving the public in areas of vintage motorcycle sales, service and/or parts and accessories. We do not engage in retail sales and reserve the right to qualify any account seeking to purchase from this catalog.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday- Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, closed Saturday and Sunday
TERMS: NET, COD, Credit or Debit card or CASH WITH ORDER.
All orders will be shipped COD unless a valid credit or debit card number is submitted with order or arrangements have been made for an open account. Dealers desiring an open account should request an application form and allow 7 to 10 days for processing. Open accounts are due by the 10th of the following month. Interest will be charged on past due balances at a rate not to exceed the applicable state legal maximum or 1.5% per month, whichever is less. All sales are final on discontinued and closeout items.
Questions regarding statements or returns should be directed to our Accounts Receivable Department at: 1(951)-940-5411.
FOB origin. We will ship by the most reasonable means according to the size and weight of your order unless given special instructions. Since ownership of product transfers at the FOB point, claims for damaged, lost or short shipments must be made directly to the carrier, and the amount must not be deducted from statement balance.
FREIGHT POLICY & GUIDELINES FOR THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES:
JRC offers free freight on all orders exceeding $400.00 in shipped value billed at regular dealer price. JRC Engineering INC reserves the right to select the most economical method of shipping. Dealer may request an “expedited shipment” for your order utilizing UPS next day, 2-day or 3-day air program. If the order qualifies for free ground freight, the dealer will be given credit for the ground portion of the freight charge. Expedited shipments are limited by type of product, weight and size of product. General Freight Guidelines for shipments outside the Continental United States: Generally all orders are shipped FOB our warehouse.
•COD and additional handling charges are based on current published carrier guidelines and are the responsibility of the dealer.
•Some product is not eligible for free freight due to weight and/or size, or special handling requirement (i.e., drop shipments, etc).
•Hazardous material may be subject to a Hazardous Material charge of $20.00 per ground package requiring papers under 49 C.F.R. Section 172.200. Any hazardous material charges are the dealer’s responsibility. No hazardous material will be shipped via air.
All goods are carefully packed and in good condition when shipped. Claims must be made with the carrier, not with JRC Engineering INC. Please count the number of packages delivered as sometimes they will be separated by the carrier.
- Returns must be shipped according to the instructions of the JRC Engineering INC. customer service representative
- Returns should be shipped to: JRC Engineering INC. 3110 Indian Ave. Unit E, Perris, California 92571 USA
- Shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 15 days of receipt
- Return freight and Restocking fees will not be charged on returned goods found to be defective or not as ordered
- Any current products returned that are not defective (customer convenience returns) are to be shipped back freight prepaid and are subject to a 10% -20% restocking charge based on the invoice date.
- Any customer with excessive returns (over 5% of year-to-date sales or previous 12 months sales) will be subject to the maximum restocking charge
- Damaged or used product not subject to warranty as well as product not originally purchased from JRC Engineering INC. will be returned to the dealer freight collect
- Closeout and discontinued product will not be accepted for return or credit.
- Items returned in new condition with marked or damaged packaging that is not saleable will be subject to a repackaging fee of up to 35%.
JRC Engineering INC. reserves the right to change prices between Price List or Catalog printings if we receive price changes from our vendors. We further reserve the right to charge current price regardless of the price on our web Please be aware that the web site may take up to 2 weeks to reflect current pricing.
(A) These terms govern all our sales, and may not be changed except with our written consent. Failure to return goods within 30 days of invoice date shall constitute acceptance by you of these terms
(B) We make no warranty as to products distributed by us, express or implied, including without limitation any warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We will however, pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for performing such warranties.
(C) The manufacturer shall be solely responsible for any damage to person or property arising from the design, manufacture and testing of its products, and we accept no liability for such damages.
(B) We shall not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
(D) If legal action is used to collect a past due account, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its attorneys fees and costs in addition to any other relief it may receive.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA USERS-PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Products in this catalog may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.